Friday, October 17, 2014

Chewy Oatmeal Cookies with Butterscotch Chips

Oatmeal and Chewy go together like Cookies & Milk!


Well, by now you all know I enjoy baking for my family and friends, but sometimes, there's just no time to get all the ingredients together to bake from scratch.  So, I always have cake and cookie mixes in the pantry.  They really work well, and when you "doctor" them up, can taste as close to homemade as...well, homemade!

That was the case this morning, as I wanted to make a couple of different kinds of cookies to send to my grandchildren in New Jersey.  I had a pouch of Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookies that were just screaming to be played with, and so I did.

I just followed the directions on the pouch and added some goodies from the pantry.  I was out of coconut, or that would have been added too!  Now, don't you think that's another great flavor?  I'm so happy with me today..haha!




Ingredients:
1 (17.5oz) package of Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix

Mix according to package directions.

Then your favorite goodies:
For example...
1 cup cinnamon chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup coconut flakes

Bake at 375'F. for about 8-10 minutes, following the package directions.

And that's it!   This has got to be the easiest recipe I've posted yet...so there's no excuse for you not to try it!  "wink!"



Be encouraged!
"The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." - Psalm 34:17








No comments:

Post a Comment