Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cheesecake Creme Dip

aka "The Best Fruit Dip Ever"

My family always teases me about making the "antidote" for healthy eating.  In other words, I'm notorious for increasing the calories of foods that are meant to be good for me.   Guilty as charged! 

In my defense, when I taste something that increases the enjoyment of whatever I'm putting in my mouth, it's hard not to "share the love".  So, my family and friends are usually the recipients of my calorie addictions.

Well, this is one of those recipes, and it's been around my house for over 30 years, and we all love it!   The basic dip uses only 2...yes, I said only 2 ingredients!   How great is that?  And easy to make doesn't even describe just how easy this is to make!  There are many variations to this, just add different flavorings or spices, but this is our favorite.  Hope you all enjoy it too!



Ingredients:

2 (8oz.) pkgs. of cream cheese, softened
1 (13oz.) jar marshmallow crème

Combine cream cheese and marshmallow crème, mixing until well blended.

Serve with assorted chunks of fresh fruit.

(If you make a fruit salad, just add a dollop of this to individual bowls before serving.  Oh, another great idea is to hollow out strawberries and fill them with the dip...awesome!)

Makes 3 yummy cups!




"Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - 1 Corinthians 13:6-7


No comments:

Post a Comment