Saturday, November 14, 2015

Quick and Easy Hamburger Goulash

Quick, easy and delicious!


 
Hearty and delicious, this recipe is made with elbow macaroni, ground beef, onion, canned tomatoes, and seasonings.

This great tasting meal will be ready in under 30 minutes and can easily accommodate other ingredients to suit your family's tastes.

My daughter loves this so much, she asked me to make it for her twice last week. Of course, I did! What momma doesn't want to make her child's favorite food?  Anyway, her new expression is "Oh, my goulash!"  She's pretty funny! LOL!

Ingredients:
1 pound elbow macaroni
2 pounds ground beef

1 medium onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large can crushed tomatoes OR 15 oz. can tomato sauce

1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper


Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain. 

While macaroni is cooking, brown ground beef in large skillet.  Add onion, garlic, salt, seasoned salt, and pepper. 

Pour cooked macaroni into the pan with the cooked ground beef mixture;  heat through and serve.


Be encouraged!
"I will sing to The Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." -Psalm 104:33

No comments:

Post a Comment