Monday, March 28, 2016

Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls

Cheesy, buttery and so delicious!

 
My family loves crescent rolls, you know, the ones in the tube from the refrigerated section of the grocery store.  I make them often, just roll and bake.  Once in a while I'll use them for other yummy snacks, like Ham and Cheese Roll-ups, Chicken Pockets or Parmesan Twists.  Seems like they were made just for me to see how many different foods I can make with them.  Haha!

Anyway, I decided to try making them into a cheese bundle, using string cheese, and a buttery garlic sauce.  It was a good choice, and made my Easter dinner go up a notch!  The family gave this a definite thumbs up! 

These take just minutes to put together and are absolutely delicious!

Ingredients:

1 (8oz.)tube crescent rolls
4 string cheeses, cut in half (total 8)
2 tablespoons salted butter
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 small clove garlic, minced
 
Preheat oven to 375'F.  Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
 
In a small bowl, melt butter together with Italian seasoning and garlic.
 
Pop open crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush the tops with some garlic butter. Place half a string cheese at the wide end and roll up, tucking in the sides as not to lose any cheese while baking.  Brush the tops with more garlic butter and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.  Serve warm.


Be encouraged!
I say to the Lord, “You are my God.”  Hear my cry for help, Lord! - Psalm 140:6

No comments:

Post a Comment